Revolutionizing Atopic Dermatitis – Virtual Symposium
Revolutionizing Atopic Dermatitis (RAD) is the first, and only, global multidisciplinary conference dedicated to the awareness, education, and discussion of treatment options for atopic dermatitis in adults and children. The purpose of the meeting is to provide comprehensive, cutting-edge and evidence-based education about the pathogenesis, diagnosis, assessment and management of atopic dermatitis and its myriad of comorbidities.
This year’s virtual meeting will include world-renowned faculty speakers, a patient-panel, case presentations and Q&A sessions.
- Diagnose and assess the severity of atopic dermatitis
- Identify the heterogeneous clinical characteristics and different phenotypes of atopic dermatitis
- Recognize the high patient-burden of atopic dermatitis
- Use improved understanding of pathophysiology, disease course and treatments in therapeutic decision making for atopic dermatitis and related comorbidities
- Use evidence-based treatment approaches for atopic dermatitis
We look forward to you joining us on Sunday, April 5, 2020 from 11:00am – 5:00pm EST / 8:00am – 2:00pm PST!
This activity has been planned and implemented by the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and Revolutionizing Atopic Dermatitis. Postgraduate Institute for Medicine is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
Physician Continuing Medical Education
The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.