5th Annual Revolutionizing Atopic Dermatitis (RAD) Conference - April 29-May 1, 2023 - Virtual - Registration
This program is intended for dermatologists, allergists and immunologists, primary care clinicians, NPs/RNs/APRNs, physician assistants and other allied health professionals as well as patients/patient groups engaged in the care of patients with Atopic Dermatitis (AD).
After completing this activity, the participant should be better able to:
- Discuss improved understanding of pathophysiology, disease course and current, available treatment options in therapeutic decision making for atopic dermatitis and related comorbidities
- Apply principals of long-term management to tailor and optimize therapy for patients
- Identify best-practice in therapeutics for atopic dermatitis
- Incorporate new and emerging therapeutics into the management of atopic dermatitis
- Relate racial and healthcare disparities and identify strategies to reduce disparities in atopic dermatitis
Joint Accreditation Statement
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by the Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and Revolutionizing Atopic Dermatitis. Postgraduate Institute for Medicine is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
PHYSICIAN CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION
The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum 13.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CONTINUING NURSING EDUCATION
The maximum number of hours awarded for this Continuing Nursing Education activity is 13.00 contact hours.
CONTINUING PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT EDUCATION
Postgraduate Institute for Medicine has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 13 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.